This course is aimed at delegates who have a job which requires them to work at height on a regular basis. Delegates will be taught about the right safety precautions and equipment to use to maintain a safe working environment.
• Understand the relevant health & safety, working at height regulations and legislation
• Knowing and avoiding the hazards of working at height
• Understand the importance of carrying out risk assessments
• Identify and select the correct type of safety equipment and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) for each task
• Inspection, maintenance and record keeping
• Employers and employees responsibilities
The price will vary depending on how many courses you will be needing. Give us a call, we’d be happy to answer any questions: 0129 360 2391
Please call us today and we can give you advice on the right courses and help you find the right CQC training package for your carers. Once your booking has been confirmed, we will send you your joining instructions and access code. All you need to do is create a login and input the code we send you so you can start the course.
There is no expiry date on course credits. As soon as the course is allocated to an individual, 1 licence is used and the learner will have 12 months to complete that course. An email will be sent if the course has not been completed within 11 months.
Once you have completed your course, your digital certificate will be sent to the email address that is used to login once the course is completed.