This course will help delegates understand the problems individuals suffering from learning disabilities face so they are able to improve how they care and communicate with anyone with learning disabilities.
• Discuss learning disabilities, autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
• Describe difficulties people may face
• Describe some of the ways staff can support people who have learning disabilities
• Describe what can go wrong in care
• Reflect on attitudes and including people in their own care
• Discuss adjustments of care
• Explain benefits of early detection of learning disabilities
• Explain the legislation and policies including the concepts of capacity and consent
• Discuss reporting structures
The price will vary depending on how many courses you will be needing. Give us a call, we’d be happy to answer any questions: 0129 360 2391
Please call us today and we can give you advice on the right courses and help you find the right CQC training package for your carers. Once your booking has been confirmed, we will send you your joining instructions and access code. All you need to do is create a login and input the code we send you so you can start the course.
There is no expiry date on course credits. As soon as the course is allocated to an individual, 1 licence is used and the learner will have 12 months to complete that course. An email will be sent if the course has not been completed within 11 months.
Once you have completed your course, your digital certificate will be sent to the email address that is used to login once the course is completed.