This course is specified to anyone working with or around children and will give you the knowledge needed to protect children and what to do in certain situations to ensure a child is kept safe.
• What is child protection?
• Causes of vulnerability
• Responsibilities as an individual
• Responsibilities for the business
• What is abuse?
• Identifying signs of abuse
• Examples of emotional and physical abuse
• Different types of abuse and their indicators
• Acting on a child’s best interests
• Relevant laws and legislation
The price will vary depending on how many courses you will be needing. Give us a call, we’d be happy to answer any questions: 0129 360 2391
Please call us today and we can give you advice on the right courses and help you find the right CQC training package for your carers. Once your booking has been confirmed, we will send you your joining instructions and access code. All you need to do is create a login and input the code we send you so you can start the course.
There is no expiry date on course credits. As soon as the course is allocated to an individual, 1 licence is used and the learner will have 12 months to complete that course. An email will be sent if the course has not been completed within 11 months.
Once you have completed your course, your digital certificate will be sent to the email address that is used to login once the course is completed.