This course is designed for anyone working with or around food. Delegates will gain an understanding of food safety practice, including temperature control, safe cleaning products, maintaining hygiene of equipment and staff and sanitisation. This knowledge will allow delegates to prevent food poisoning and the spread of bacteria and germs within the workplace.
• Allergies and intolerances
• Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
• Temperature control (safe cooking, storing and serving temperatures)
• Safe cleaning products to use around food
• Keeping your premises clean and pest free
• Contamination leading to food poisoning
• Good personal hygiene habits
• Sanitising food equipment and using it appropriately
• EU legislation and legal requirements
This course can be delivered in-house at your location for classes of up to 12 delegates. We offer rigorous training with hands-on elements, designed to instil lasting knowledge in to your carers.
We will ensure that your carers are well versed in the latest CQC recognised methods and practices. To find out more, do not hesitate to call us on 0129 360 2391 and one of our advisors will be there to help!
Whether your company is booking in advance or organising training at short notice; our trainers are available 7 days a week and will attend any venue nationwide. Evening courses are also available.