This course will give delegates an understanding of the emotional and physical effects that domestic violence can leave in both adults and children which will allow them to provide appropriate support if needed. Delegates will also be informed about the recommended domestic abuse support agencies.
• Introduction of domestic violence
• Different types of domestic violence
• Laws, legislation and confidentiality
• Impact on adults and children
• Understanding victims’ personal situations
• MARAC and domestic abuse support agencies
This course can be delivered in-house at your location for classes of up to 12 delegates. We offer rigorous training with hands-on elements, designed to instil lasting knowledge in to your carers.
We will ensure that your carers are well versed in the latest CQC recognised methods and practices. To find out more, do not hesitate to call us on 0129 360 2391 and one of our advisors will be there to help!
Whether your company is booking in advance or organising training at short notice; our trainers are available 7 days a week and will attend any venue nationwide. Evening courses are also available.