This course is compliant with The Equality Act (2010) and will bring fairness towards working environments. The training involved meets recommendations set by the CQC which was made to improve the level of support provided to people with a disability.
• Understanding what classifies as a disability.
• Categories and levels of disability.
• Adapting to suit the needs of those with a disability.
• Including disabled employees in work projects.
• Integrate disability into your company permanently.
• Break down disability discriminating barriers.
• Anti-discrimination legislation and guidelines for both customers and employees.
This course can be delivered in-house at your location for classes of up to 12 delegates. We offer rigorous training with hands-on elements, designed to instil lasting knowledge in to your carers.
We will ensure that your carers are well versed in the latest CQC recognised methods and practices. To find out more, do not hesitate to call us on 0129 360 2391 and one of our advisors will be there to help!
Whether your company is booking in advance or organising training at short notice; our trainers are available 7 days a week and will attend any venue nationwide. Evening courses are also available.