This course teaches delegates the appropriate responses to different emergency situations and will encourage them to step forward when someone needs to determine if the use of AED is necessary. This course is designed to meet the Resuscitation Council guidelines.
• How to respond to conscious/unconscious heart attacks (cardiac arrest)
• Discussing and demonstrating CPR
• Identifying situations where AED does/doesn’t apply
• Learning how to operate the device safely and efficiently in various scenarios
• Combination of practical and theory sessions
This course can be delivered in-house at your location for classes of up to 12 delegates. We offer rigorous training with hands-on elements, designed to instil lasting knowledge in to your carers.
We will ensure that your carers are well versed in the latest CQC recognised methods and practices. To find out more, do not hesitate to call us on 0129 360 2391 and one of our advisors will be there to help!
Whether your company is booking in advance or organising training at short notice; our trainers are available 7 days a week and will attend any venue nationwide. Evening courses are also available.