Our QCF level 5 will equip learners with the skills and knowledge needed to manage practice and lead others in adult health and social care provision or in children and young people’s services.
To achieve the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services (England), learners must achieve a minimum of 90 credits. They must complete 6 mandatory units in Group M (30 credits) and the remaining 60 credits from one of the pathways.
•Level 5 Adults Advanced Practice
•Level 5 Adults Management
• Level 5 Adults Residential Management
• Level 5 CYP Advanced Practice
• Level 5 CYP Early Years Advanced Practice
•Level 5 CYP Management
• Level 5 CYP Early Years Management
• Level 5 CYP Residential Childcare
• F/602/2335: Use and develop systems that promote communication
• L/602/2578: Promote professional development
• Y/602/3183: Champion equality, diversity and inclusion
• K/602/3172: Develop health and safety and risk management policies, procedures and practices in health and social care or children and young people’s settings
• A/602/3189: Work in partnership in health and social care or children and young people’s settings
•J/602/3499: Undertake a research project within services for health and social care or children and young people
Delegates will only need to have been employed in a vocational care setting (Healthcare assistant, support workers, care workers, personal assistants etc.) for them to be able to complete level 5 successfully.
Delegates will complete their QCFs via e-portfolio and will be appointed a vocationally trained QCF assessor who will help them for the duration of the diploma. Support and resources are also provided throughout. Students can learn at their own pace in their own time. However, most students will successfully finish the programme in around 9 months.
Once completing, you can move onto the QCF Diploma in Management Level 7 or you can undertake a range of specialist care courses. These are all available at Universal Care Courses.
QCF level 5 can help you succeed in a wide range of healthcare settings, such as:
• residential care
• community and primary care
• acute health environments (eg hospitals)
• domiciliary/homecare services
• supported living projects
• community-based care
• private care for a person or family.
This course can be accredited by FutureQuals or City & Guilds and will help your organisation to meet the conditions and standards required by the CQC. If you would require your qualification to be accredited by City & Guilds, please specify this at the time of booking.
The price will vary depending on which Health & Social Care QCF you will be needing. To get your quotation, please call us on 0333 920 5590 and one of our care experts will be happy to help. Monthly payment plans and bulk discounts are also available.