This course will provide delegates with knowledge of pressure ulcer management which will teach them about identifying the main causes of pressure ulcers and how to treat and prevent them.
• What is a pressure ulcer?
• Identifying an ulcer, its common causes and who is most at risk
• Accurately assess a pressure ulcer and manage accordingly
• Gain an understanding of actions that can be taken to prevent future occurrences
• Recognise the importance of recording all assessments
The price will vary depending on how many courses you will be needing. Give us a call, we’d be happy to answer any questions: 0333 212 4870
Please call us today and we can give you advice on the right courses and help you find the right CQC training package for your carers. Once your booking has been confirmed, we will send you your joining instructions and access code. All you need to do is create a login and input the code we send you so you can start the course.
There is no expiry date on course credits. As soon as the course is allocated to an individual, 1 licence is used and the learner will have 12 months to complete that course. An email will be sent if the course has not been completed within 11 months.
Once you have completed your course, your digital certificate will be sent to the email address that is used to login once the course is completed.