This course will help delegates gain skills to carry out successful mentoring sessions and demonstrate common problem-solving methods. This course is designed for anyone who’s role involves offering guidance.
• Define the concept of mentoring.
• Differentiate mentoring from other forms of staff support.
• Explain the importance of contracting .
• List the essential skills needed to be a mentor.
• Give effective feedback.
• Discuss the pros and cons of offering advice and guidance.
• Demonstrate common methods of problem solving.
• Understand what makes mentoring relationships work well.
• List the common errors of “helping”.
• Explore the value & danger of self-disclosure.
• Challenge in a respectful way.
The price will vary depending on how many courses you will be needing. Give us a call, we’d be happy to answer any questions: 0333 212 4870
Please call us today and we can give you advice on the right courses and help you find the right CQC training package for your carers. Once your booking has been confirmed, we will send you your joining instructions and access code. All you need to do is create a login and input the code we send you so you can start the course.
There is no expiry date on course credits. As soon as the course is allocated to an individual, 1 licence is used and the learner will have 12 months to complete that course. An email will be sent if the course has not been completed within 11 months.
Once you have completed your course, your digital certificate will be sent to the email address that is used to login once the course is completed.