This course will provide delegates with knowledge about general awareness of people who suffer from a disability and how to respect and treat them equally. Delegates will also learn different language techniques to communicate effectively with individuals suffering from a disability.
• Understand your rights and responsibilities in regards to disability under the Equality Act 2010
• Understand different approaches to disability (medical & social model) and how this can affect the service you provide
• Understand how you can make your organisation inclusive and accessible to all
• Use appropriate language when interacting with disabled people
• Gain the confidence to interact with disabled people in all aspects of your organisation
The price will vary depending on how many courses you will be needing. Give us a call, we’d be happy to answer any questions: 0333 9205 590
Please call us today and we can give you advice on the right courses and help you find the right CQC training package for your carers. Once your booking has been confirmed, we will send you your joining instructions and access code. All you need to do is create a login and input the code we send you so you can start the course.
There is no expiry date on course credits. As soon as the course is allocated to an individual, 1 licence is used and the learner will have 12 months to complete that course. An email will be sent if the course has not been completed within 11 months.
Once you have completed your course, your digital certificate will be sent to the email address that is used to login once the course is completed.