This course will teach delegates how to keep their own data safe and the issues surrounding data protection within the workplace. This course covers the Legal requirements set by the Data Protection Act.
• Importance of data protection .
• Obtain data fairly and lawfully.
• Process data for specified purpose.
• Accurate and up-to-date data.
• Adequate, relevant and not excessive.
• Don’t keep data for longer than necessary.
• Process data as per data subject rights.
• Keep data secure.
• Don’t transfer data outside EEA.
• Keep your own data safe.
The price will vary depending on how many courses you will be needing. Give us a call, we’d be happy to answer any questions: 0333 9205 590
Please call us today and we can give you advice on the right courses and help you find the right CQC training package for your carers. Once your booking has been confirmed, we will send you your joining instructions and access code. All you need to do is create a login and input the code we send you so you can start the course.
There is no expiry date on course credits. As soon as the course is allocated to an individual, 1 licence is used and the learner will have 12 months to complete that course. An email will be sent if the course has not been completed within 11 months.
Once you have completed your course, your digital certificate will be sent to the email address that is used to login once the course is completed.