This course will make delegates aware of how verbal and physical abuse from patients can occur at any time and the correct way to deal with these situations. This course will make delegates aware of some of these risks they may have to deal with.
• Demonstrate how to respond to comments and complaints in line with legislation and agreed ways of working.
• Describe who to ask for advice and support in handling comments and complaints.
• Explain the importance of learning from comments and complaints to improve the quality of service.
• Describe how to recognise adverse events, incidents, errors and near misses.
• Explain what you must and must not do in relation to adverse events, incidents, errors and near misses.
• Identify the legislation and agreed ways of working in relation to reporting any adverse events, incidents, errors and near misses.
The price will vary depending on how many courses you will be needing. Give us a call, we’d be happy to answer any questions: 0333 9205 590
Please call us today and we can give you advice on the right courses and help you find the right CQC training package for your carers. Once your booking has been confirmed, we will send you your joining instructions and access code. All you need to do is create a login and input the code we send you so you can start the course.
There is no expiry date on course credits. As soon as the course is allocated to an individual, 1 licence is used and the learner will have 12 months to complete that course. An email will be sent if the course has not been completed within 11 months.
Once you have completed your course, your digital certificate will be sent to the email address that is used to login once the course is completed.