This course will teach delegates about the different effects allergies have on the body and how allergenic ingredients should be displayed on labels. Delegates will also be taught how to provide information on pre-packed or unpackaged foods.
• Provide allergy information on pre-packed or unpackaged foods
• Effects allergies have on the body
• Considerations of allergies in the factory
• How allergenic ingredients should be displayed on a label
• Identifying allergens in example of dishes in the restaurant
• How food businesses should be providing consumers with allergen information about the non-prepacked food they serve
The price will vary depending on how many courses you will be needing. Give us a call, we’d be happy to answer any questions: 0333 212 4870
Please call us today and we can give you advice on the right courses and help you find the right CQC training package for your carers. Once your booking has been confirmed, we will send you your joining instructions and access code. All you need to do is create a login and input the code we send you so you can start the course.
There is no expiry date on course credits. As soon as the course is allocated to an individual, 1 licence is used and the learner will have 12 months to complete that course. An email will be sent if the course has not been completed within 11 months.
Once you have completed your course, your digital certificate will be sent to the email address that is used to login once the course is completed.