Delegates attending this course will gain an understanding of the responsibilities they hold regarding Deprivation of Liberties Safeguards (DOLS) and the process of following up lawful deprivation. This course is aimed at managers at any level.
• Introduction and explanation
• Knowledge of relevant legislation
• Gain awareness of MCA and DOLS
• Lawful an unlawful deprivation
• Awareness of best interest decisions
• Understand how the MCA and DOLS impact, and provide support for those with learning disabilities and mental health decisions.
This course can be delivered in-house at your location for classes of up to 12 delegates. We offer rigorous training with hands-on elements, designed to instil lasting knowledge in to your carers.
We will ensure that your carers are well versed in the latest CQC recognised methods and practices. To find out more, do not hesitate to call us on 0333 920 5590 and one of our advisors will be there to help!
Whether your company is booking in advance or organising training at short notice; our trainers are available 7 days a week and will attend any venue nationwide. Evening courses are also available.