This course will teach delegates how to undertake risk assessments and implement preventative measures and report any accidents whenever they occur. Delegates will also gain an understanding of the current Health & Safety legislation. The course is designed for anyone working at a supervisory or managerial role, or holds responsibility for health and safety in the workplace.
• Knowledge of relevant legislation; Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
• Employer and employee health and safety roles and responsibilities.
• Health and safety requirements.
• Risk assessment procedures.
• Accident reporting.
• Identifying common hazards.
• Understanding of fire safety and manual handling.
This course can be delivered in-house at your location for classes of up to 12 delegates. We offer rigorous training with hands-on elements, designed to instil lasting knowledge in to your carers.
We will ensure that your carers are well versed in the latest CQC recognised methods and practices. To find out more, do not hesitate to call us on 0129 360 2391 and one of our advisors will be there to help!
Whether your company is booking in advance or organising training at short notice; our trainers are available 7 days a week and will attend any venue nationwide. Evening courses are also available.