This course will ensure that delegates stay compliant with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. Delegates will learn about workplace fire safety, including the different types of fire extinguishers & how to use them, safety precautions, common causes of fires, how to act if a fire does break out and what to do to ensure safety to others around and what to do to prevent the fire spreading.
• Dealing with fires safely and efficiently.
• Colour coding of various fire extinguishers and their uses.
• Fire doors, smoke alarms and sprinklers.
• Chemical reactions and other common causes of fire.
• Understanding and working with Autistic individuals.
• Preventing the start and spread of fires.
This course can be delivered in-house at your location for classes of up to 12 delegates. We offer rigorous training with hands-on elements, designed to instil lasting knowledge in to your carers.
We will ensure that your carers are well versed in the latest CQC recognised methods and practices. To find out more, do not hesitate to call us on 0333 9205 590 and one of our advisors will be there to help!
Whether your company is booking in advance or organising training at short notice; our trainers are available 7 days a week and will attend any venue nationwide. Evening courses are also available.