This course will teach delegates the risks and causes of falls so they are aware of when someone may be at risk. Delegates will also learn about the physical and psychological effects of falls and ways they can aid someone who has fallen over.
• Personal and environmental risk factors contributing to falls
• Poor vision causing falls – cataract and age related macular degeneration
• Social, psychological and other implication of falls
• Determining when a person is at risk
• Helping those who have fallen
• Injuries caused by falling
This course can be delivered in-house at your location for classes of up to 12 delegates. We offer rigorous training with hands-on elements, designed to instil lasting knowledge in to your carers.
We will ensure that your carers are well versed in the latest CQC recognised methods and practices. To find out more, do not hesitate to call us on 0333 920 5590 and one of our advisors will be there to help!
Whether your company is booking in advance or organising training at short notice; our trainers are available 7 days a week and will attend any venue nationwide. Evening courses are also available.