Delegates will be informed about COSHH Regulations (2002) and will be provided knowledge of risk assessments and hazards. The course has been designed for anyone who handles hazardous substances on a daily basis and have no previous knowledge of the subject or want to refresh their knowledge.
• Gain an understanding of COSHH regulations.
• Risk assessment and safety procedures.
• Definition of hazardous substances.
• Compliance with relevant regulations.
• Different types of hazardous substances.
• Heath effects.
• European CLP Regulations (replacing Chemical Hazard Information and Packaging for Supply (CHIP) Regulations as of 01/06/2015).
• Workplace injuries and bleeding.
This course can be delivered in-house at your location for classes of up to 12 delegates. We offer rigorous training with hands-on elements, designed to instil lasting knowledge in to your carers.
We will ensure that your carers are well versed in the latest CQC recognised methods and practices. To find out more, do not hesitate to call us on 0129 360 2391 and one of our advisors will be there to help!
Whether your company is booking in advance or organising training at short notice; our trainers are available 7 days a week and will attend any venue nationwide. Evening courses are also available.