This course teaches delegates about the importance of keeping confidential information safe and when it may be suitable to give third parties access to confidential information and how to manage information security breaches appropriately and accordingly.
• What is confidentiality?
• Why do we need to respect confidentiality?
• Legislations, policy and procedure
• Information security breaches and how to manage them
• What does disclosure mean?
• Philosophical and ethical issues
• Personal experience and practice
This course can be delivered in-house at your location for classes of up to 12 delegates. We offer rigorous training with hands-on elements, designed to instil lasting knowledge in to your carers.
We will ensure that your carers are well versed in the latest CQC recognised methods and practices. To find out more, do not hesitate to call us on 0333 9205 590 and one of our advisors will be there to help!
Whether your company is booking in advance or organising training at short notice; our trainers are available 7 days a week and will attend any venue nationwide. Evening courses are also available.