This course will provide delegates with an understanding of the issues of child exploitation and will ensure they are able to identify the signs, indicators, and motivators of exploitation. Delegates will also be shown what to do if they have any concerns about a child.
• What is meant by the term ‘child sexual exploitation’?
• Awareness of national guidance, law and frameworks relating to CSE
• Understand why every child and young person is vulnerable
• Responding to concerns, assessing risk and sharing information
• Knowledge of how young people become involved, the grooming process, the impact of the abuse and how young people often respond
This course can be delivered in-house at your location for classes of up to 12 delegates. We offer rigorous training with hands-on elements, designed to instil lasting knowledge in to your carers.
We will ensure that your carers are well versed in the latest CQC recognised methods and practices. To find out more, do not hesitate to call us on 0333 920 5590 and one of our advisors will be there to help!
Whether your company is booking in advance or organising training at short notice; our trainers are available 7 days a week and will attend any venue nationwide. Evening courses are also available.