This course is designed for people who work with or around children and will make sure that delegates will leave this course aware of the different types of abuse and the impact they cause on children. Delegates will also be able to identify the different signs of abuse and provide comfort and communicate with the children affected which will allow them to build a relationship built on trust and making sure no further abuse takes place.
• Identifying the signs of abuse in children
• Categories of abuse; sexual, emotional, domestic, honour based violence (HBV) and neglected
• Results of abuse such as self-harm, violence and suicide
• Trust and communication with abused children
• Legal responsibility – reporting the abuse
• Mental and physical recovery
• Safeguarding children against further abuse
This course can be delivered in-house at your location for classes of up to 12 delegates. We offer rigorous training with hands-on elements, designed to instil lasting knowledge in to your carers.
We will ensure that your carers are well versed in the latest CQC recognised methods and practices. To find out more, do not hesitate to call us on 0333 9205 590 and one of our advisors will be there to help!
Whether your company is booking in advance or organising training at short notice; our trainers are available 7 days a week and will attend any venue nationwide. Evening courses are also available.