This course will teach delegates about what to do in an emergency and how to deal with different scenarios to give the victim the best chances of survival in crucial moments.
• Correct emergency procedure
• Initial safety assessment of the environment
• Primary assessment of the victim (ABCDE)
• Responsibilities of those performing emergency life support
• Internal and external bleeding
• Awareness of the different types of emergency, including shock, choking, fractures etc
• Dealing with unconscious victims
• Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
• Automated External Defibrillators
• Recovery position
This course can be delivered in-house at your location for classes of up to 12 delegates. We offer rigorous training with hands-on elements, designed to instil lasting knowledge in to your carers.
We will ensure that your carers are well versed in the latest CQC recognised methods and practices. To find out more, do not hesitate to call us on 0333 212 4870 and one of our advisors will be there to help!
Whether your company is booking in advance or organising training at short notice; our trainers are available 7 days a week and will attend any venue nationwide. Evening courses are also available.